Solar Education Programs
Our team has been involved in several projects to identify households or commercial properties in communities that are interested in solar energy and guide them through the process to installation, ensuring that the system they have installed has been perfectly customised to their site, preferences and budget.
These community education and marketing programs have been for business and government projects and involved:
- Broad awareness marketing activities, both through traditional and online channels, to generate interest and excitement
- Direct consultations with residents and businesses either at their premises, at events or in community locations like shopping centres or markets
- Consultations over the phone, via email, web apps or online chat
- Documented processes for quality control that ensure all program activities are properly completed for the best results
- We specialise in taking customers along a journey from discovering about a product or service to learning about the details, challenges and benefits and then helping them to complete the journey. With our education programs this is generally the installation of a new system. However we also like to follow up and make sure everything went well from our customer’s perspective.
Our team generate high quality and engaging marketing materials such as flyers, emails, web pages and advertising content.
We pride ourselves on a great balance between providing a friendly and professional service to the education program patrons (households, businesses and other property managers) and delivering a program result that our client is satisfied with. This might be achieving a certain number of installations, a level of awareness of solar energy measured by queries received or a quantity of kilowatts or megawatts of solar generating power added during the program.
We would love to hear from you about your project and how our team can help you with what you would like to achieve in the world of solar energy.
U2 22 Constance Street, Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006
822 George Street, Chippendale, NSW 2008
Byron Bay Office
10 Federal Drive, Federal NSW 2481